[TenTec] Shuttle PRO V2

Dave White dwds at trinustech.com
Wed Mar 31 06:48:16 EST 2004

Hi Lee:

Both good questions that I do not have answers to.  I do not own a Ten Tec
POD and I do not have a network at home to test the remote desktop feature.
I would suspicious of the remote desktop, especially for fast frequency
traversing, as I think the network delays may be a problem. I have no idea
at what level the Contour software creates the keyboard emulation in
relation to the keyboard strokes being captured by remote desktop.

Perhaps someone else can test these features. I would be interested in
knowing the results.

Regards

Dave