[TenTec] Jupiter Sticking in Transmit

doc kd4e at arrl.net
Sat May 1 21:50:26 EDT 2004

I took your advice and downloaded the file.

Had to set up a network between my Linux box and
the older Windows box needed to run the exe file
and transfer it over there. (Nothing but Linux in
the radio room.)

Tomorrow afternoon/evening after church responsibilities
are met I will drag my Jupiter to the other room and
run the update -- then back to the bench for testing.

Thanks!  doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida