[TenTec] One week turn around on 263 VFO

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon May 3 10:48:02 EDT 2004

I just "found" my TT 263 VFO left inside my garage by UPS. Its now back in operation with my Corsair II. I sent it to Ten Tec last Monday morning...... one week turn around (standard ground transport) with repairs (and invoicing & payment) made the same day. Repairs consisted of resoldering one or more VFO circuit solder joints (no parts).

Still, one service trip after 16 years of service with one week turn around is unbelievable! Try that with some other manufacturer.

Best regards,
    Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber at msn.com<mailto:glhuber at msn.com>

9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, IL 61704
(309)662-0604

Society of the Fifth Division, National Webmaster
www.fifthinfantrydivision.com<http://www.fifthinfantrydivision.com/>
www.societyofthefifthdivision.com<http://www.societyofthefifthdivision.com/>