[TenTec] Boeing and BPL

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 12:57:57 EDT 2004

Not sure if the Boeing filing is gg to be much help or not.  It can't hurt,
but I've noticed the non-ham players (Boeing, Nat. Acad. Sci. et al.) are
understandably confining their remarks to their own turf which isn't much
space.  They can be placated by some notches.  We on the other hand, with a
lot more space but less bucks seem to be getting stomped on with FCC
throwing interference complaints into Office of Eng. Tech. instead of
Enforcement Bureau.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ