[TenTec] Surprise from Heil

Adam Farson farson at shaw.ca
Fri May 7 19:38:45 EDT 2004

Hi Larry,

That has been my experience too. I have been using Heil microphones since
1996, and have always had excellent results with them. Bob has always stood
behind his products; I also had a GoldLine with an intermittent switch, and
he very kindly replaced the entire microphone with a newer version. The same
goes for other minor items such as an intermittent in a mic cable.

I completely agree - a great company which really looks after its customers.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ