[TenTec] band stacking

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Sat May 8 22:52:11 EDT 2004

Steve,

My software runs in the PC and talks to the Orion just like the pegasus
program does.  And my program has a sweep that runs on the sub-receiver.  It
is not as fast as the Orion sweep but it is nice to be able to click on a
signal with the mouse and instantly go there.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC