[TenTec] Orion feet spacing

Frank Skinner f_skinner at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 12:30:31 EDT 2004

Was wondering if someone could tell me the distance between the front Orion feet (or whatever you call the rubber pads on the bottom of the rig) and the rear, and is it different with the riser extended. The reason is I am building a shelf while awaiting the arrival of my Orion and need to get it to the proper operating level above my desk and need to know the depth of the shelf I need to construct. Since this rig has more depth (around 18 inches) than my other rigs I dont want to do this twice. Thanks for any help.
Frank KA4JQZ
f_skinner at yahoo.com