[TenTec] Orion relay

Thomas Uhlman tuhlman at kimbanet.com
Mon May 10 17:51:02 EDT 2004

Yeah, there's a relay... I hear it sometimes but not always... I believe
it's the amp key relay also.... Seems there is an adjustable delay on it but
I have never played with it because it keys my amp nicely as stock... You
can likely get it to not click if you play with teh settings in the TX
menu....

Tom NJ1K