[TenTec] Fwd: Heil Studio One Mics and some kind words

N0KHQ at aol.com N0KHQ at aol.com
Mon May 10 20:43:44 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I am forwarding an email from Bob in response to the kind remarks regarding
Heil Sounds business ethics as posted earlier this week. I took the liberty of
forwarding your remarks to Bob.

Those of us that are  in "the people business" pay very close attention to
comments regarding service and products.

Bob is a great guy and does have "very broad sholders" if for any reason you,
or I are not happy with his products, its just a simple matter of sending him
an email to get the issue resolved.

Bob Heil and Heil Sound are being inducted into the "Rock and Roll Hall of
Fame" Bob shared this welcomed suprise with us during the Midwest ARRL Hamfest
last week.

By the way, Heil Sound has some very exciting new products coming out within
the next couple of months. Stay tuned!

I dont work for Heil Products..............I just use 'em and I like 'em.

Email from Bob:

Thank you John.  I certainly appreciate your sending them along....we had a
primer problem on the first production run of 50  STUDIO ONE bodies.....solved
it , of course and when I hear of any of those problems we simply replace it -
no questions asked, of course.

The amazing thing is that some of those fellows that received one of the
first 50 never call me...never write...just get on reflections and gripe !
Amazing !.....I am going to mind reading school but haven't finished the course as
yet! hi.....

I really appreciate your continued support, John.   I will certainly get you
in line for some of these new commercial studio products.   FAR beyond the
amateur radio things.....

Talk soon.

BOB HEIL, K9EID
www.heilsound.com

'It All Starts At The Microphone !'

End Bob's email.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 18.130

Antennas:

You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em
Please visit the sites below:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/17mcoaxmox.html
http://www.cebik.com/n0khq.html
http://www.ssb-audio.com/forum/