[TenTec] tentec orion

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Fri May 14 10:23:32 EDT 2004

Ken,

Let me invite you (and anyone else) to check in to the TenTec SDR (Software
Defined Radio) net. The focus of the net is the newer TenTec Radios that are
largely software defined, the Pegasus, Jupiter and Orion.  The net was
formed to help folks learn about these radios and to answer questions that
potential buyers may have. We have several check ins each week from folks
using the Orion and some of them have had their Orions for a year or more
and would be glad to share their experiences, plus you'll get to hear them
on the air.  The net is open to all and you don't have to be using one of
these radios to check in.

We meet every Sunday at 6:00pm EDT on 7.251 MHz.

73,
Mark