[TenTec] Orion power button

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Fri May 14 18:00:03 EDT 2004

Ah, that's it.  Had to go back and look at my emails to ditsnbits.    I
found this myself some time ago.  I was told by Gary that this is a
factory diagnostic/alignment mode, not documented in the manual.

I'd bet there are others, if you know which buttons to hit and hold in
what order :-)

Grant/NQ5T

> Not the power switch.....The PWR button.
> Steve
> N4LQ

My S