[TenTec] New $10K Yaesu HF

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 12:32:09 EDT 2004

You have to remember that some of the posts are for "amusement purposes"
only.

Stay with the list, you will soon learn to separate the "wheat" from the
"chaff"

It is quite easy to be disparaging to one or groups, you may have done so
yourself when you mentioned the "27 Mhz" group.  If you will recall in the
early sixties this group did make some contribution to the antenna area of
radio.

Enjoy & 73,

Jim, wd4air