[TenTec] Ten-Tec Dayton New Product Announcement

W9efl at aol.com W9efl at aol.com
Mon May 17 14:49:06 EDT 2004

To: Scott Robbins    Hello Scott!!!!

WOW, that was very nifty response Scott. For those that heard Rob
Sheerwood speak we heard him say that the Orion has the best close in Dynamic
Range of any receiver tested, including the IC-7800 which he hasn't tested
but ARRL has. So I guess it depends on weather or not you want to pay $10,000
plus dollars for a color display and 500 knobs and dials OR DO YOU WANT THE
BEST TRANSCEIVER AVAILABLE  TODAY FOR A LOT LESS MONEY...........so if you want
90db plus close in dynamic range it only comes with one name on it........Ten
Tec........Way to go Scott!!!!!!!!!!   73 NOEL W9EFL