[TenTec] Jupiter for sale

Kent Mandrell W9NX mandrell at accessus.net
Wed May 19 19:03:16 EDT 2004

Eighteen month old Jupiter with version 1.26 software for sale. The radio is clean, unblemished, in like new condition. It is a Model 850 and does not contain the auto antenna tuner.  $850.00 and I will provide shipping to the lower 48 states. It has seen little use since the purchase of an Orion this past winter.

If you prefer a Jupiter with accessories I will provide in addition to the above a model 310 cooling fan, 302J remote encoder, PSK 31 interface cable, and 307C matching speaker at a cost of $1050.00.  Accessories are also unblemished and like the Jupiter are from a non tobacco environment. Accessories are not available separately. Inquires off the list please.

Kent
W9NX
mandrell at accessus.net