[TenTec] Jupiter with external tuner?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed May 19 20:29:59 EDT 2004

On Wed, 19 May 2004 13:34:17 -0400, doc wrote:

>Do we know why LDG is discontinuing the AT-11MP?

Yes, they have announced a high-end model (not yet shipping), and have introduced a lower
cost, no frills model (Z-100) as well.  I have an AT-11MP that I like a lot, and recently bought
one of the higher power models to go with my recently acquired TenTec Hercules.

I recently upgraded the chip for the AT-11MP to the latest and greatest firmware, and that
works very nicely too. The LDG tuners are winners.

Jim K9YC