[TenTec] Orion upgrade what am I doing wrong

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri May 21 08:50:12 EDT 2004

Yep..My new PC broke after one month so I went back to my old Win98SE PC to
do the update. I first deleted my previous update from this  PC, then ran
the 1.37 update with no problem. I very vaguely recall in the past someone
had this problem and I'm not  sure, but I think they could not get the
program to load on their PC, before doing the actual update. Now I'm very
sketchy on this, but if I recall correct, they had their virus software
running at the time. My 'radio' PC has no virus software load as it never is
connected to the internet.

Tom - W4BQF