[TenTec] Due the 1980s Ten-Tec rigs meet new emission standards?

Kevin Anderson k9iua at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 09:29:26 EDT 2004

Forgive me if this was asked and answered already
(I've been away from this list for awhile now),
but do the older Ten-Tec 1980s rigs - specifically the
Argosy 525D and Century 22, which I have - meet the
new standards for spurious emissions (-43 dB)?

Since the grandfather rules won't otherwise cover these,
I am very curious.  At this point I'm trusting that the
Scout likely meets the specs, being it is newer.  These
three rigs constitute my collection, and I'm not setup
otherwise at the moment to make the needed measurements.

Cheers/73,
Kevin, K9IUA

=====
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA