[TenTec] SteppIR Ten Tec Orion interface

Jeff Griffin kb2m at comcast.net
Sun May 23 13:42:39 EDT 2004

I just got back from Dayton where I exchanged my Icom interface board for a Orion to SteppIR interface board, that resides inside the SteppIR control box. Does anyone have this combination? What I need is the pinout for an Orion to SteppIR cable. I have the original SteppIR to Icom cable, so all I need to do is get the pinout for the Orion end. Also what input on the Orion to use, I'm assuming the band data on one or two connector?

73 Jeff kb2m