[TenTec] Best Radio for a Scout Camp?

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon May 24 05:38:16 EDT 2004

The fast acting magnetic breaker (model 1140) in the 961 PS (I incorrectly typed 971) provides over-current protection for the PA of the Corsair II. This is information found in the Corsair II user manual.

Best regards,
    Gary
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber at msn.com<mailto:glhuber at msn.com>

9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, IL 61704
(309)662-0604

Society of the Fifth Division, National Webmaster
www.fifthinfantrydivision.com<http://www.fifthinfantrydivision.com/>
www.societyofthefifthdivision.com<http://www.societyofthefifthdivision.com/>