[TenTec] Help please , Orion with Alpha 91B

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Mon May 24 17:04:42 EDT 2004

Hi Bob, I guess I will have to re-read what I wrote. Sometimes with two grandkids, two dogs, and Kritter the hamshack cat buzzing around what I write does not come out all that clearly. Especially because the five pets suffer more or less from jealosy.

But the ONLY way I ever used the 87A is with the single shielded cable from the Orion to the Alpha, with keying loop off.

I have no experience with the 91B, but my comments should have read that IF the 91B switches as fast as the 87A the only thing you need is a shielded cable. There are other ways of doing things, but that's what I try first on any amplifier and it usually works quite well.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E

--
Never squat with your spurs on