[TenTec] Help please , Orion with Alpha 91B

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Tue May 25 00:14:17 EDT 2004

Yep, but they're labeled differently - one is Relay, the other is Key
Out.  If I remember correctly, it is connected as follows:

        TT        Alpha
Tx Out        ->  Relay

Tx En        ->   Key Out

Works great.  Have fun - and you'll enjoy the quiet over your Centaur -
hi!  I started with a Centaur as my first amp, and I loved it except for
the fan noise and the occasional arcing.  Then I went to a Centurion
(great amp), but moved to the Alpha 99 - love it!  Hate the 2.5 minute
wait, tho!

        73,  Duane