[TenTec] Orion Loss of Receive Audio F/W 1.370

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Sat May 29 21:38:52 EDT 2004

I've been playing a very little bit in WPX this weekend and have lost my
receive audio twice in the first 19 QSO's.  Both times it has happened right
after I dropped my call in while S&P.  I had the band scope running both
times.  Cycling the power off and on returned the audio.  Apparently the
receiver was still going because I could see signals on the band scope, just
couldn't hear anything.

Has anyone else run into this?  I had this happen once during SS CW last
fall with the band scope running for the whole contest.  I'm trying a few
contacts without the band scope now to see if it's related (probably).

73,

Alan  N5NA