[TenTec] TT Centaur Amplifier for sale

Robb Urie rurie at cox.net
Tue Nov 2 16:00:52 EST 2004

I have a Ten Tec Centaur 160-10 meter amplifier for sale. I purchased it in Jan 1999 from the original owner and I am
a non-smoker. It is in excellant electrical and cosmetic condition. I have the manual, original box, and it comes with a new set of  spare Svetlana 811's (never installed).
The amp is currently configured for 120vac and runs an easy 500 watts. I have changed the fan to a lower CFM type, but still
have the original one if needed.

I'm asking $600 plus shipping, money back if not satisfied. Digital pictures upon request. Please, no trades.

Thanks,

Robb Urie..., NØRU
Poquoson, Va.