[TenTec] TenTec and computer control input sought

Mike N9IVO n9ivo at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 16:15:32 EST 2004

Hi John.

I use an Omni VI. It's hooked up to the computer with a standard serial
cable.
For logging, I use N3FJP's AClog standard log program and also his
contesting
software. The whole package of all his programs, including upgrades forever
is
$40.  The best bargain in ham radio. I'm just one very happy customer.

Anyway, the software reads frequency and mode from the radio for logging.
It makes things easier. AClog also allows connection to the cluster from
within
the program. I don't use this feature as I use VE7CC's  cluster software.
It's the best cluster program I've found so far.

I know that other logging programs are able to communicate with the omni
also.

Mike N9IVO