[TenTec] Switching between two Transverters on the Orion

Al Scanandoah k2zn at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 8 16:53:40 EST 2004

Joe

I've got such a switching arrangement for my ancient Microwave Modules
50, 144, 222, and 432 transverters and haven't noticed any impact on
performance.

I'm using a Corsair as the IF - the TX ouput is connected to the
transverters via an attenuator and the RX is via the auxiliary antenna
input. Certainly a different arrangement, but I don't belive that should
matter.

Since the frequency being switched is in the 28 MHz range, you should be
able to do fine with short runs of RG-174 and a good quality rotary switch.

73 - Al, K2ZN