[TenTec] Orion-One Year Report--Plus the N4PY Orion Control Program.

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:32:27 EST 2004

<<<Yes I am a Ten-Tec nut, I bought my first used Triton IV Digital in 1982
and
have used Ten-Tec equipment since 1980.  Currently I have the Orion,
Pegasus, Omni C, Century 21 and two PM-2's.  All work and are used except
for the PM-2's, they get fired up about once a year.>>>

Ken, just to know where you are coming from, have you owned any nonTT rigs
since 1980?

tnx
rob/k5uj