[TenTec] Re: QSK/QRQ problem with Orion / ACOM 2000A

Lawrence Stoskopf stoskopf at tri.net
Wed Nov 10 16:58:06 EST 2004

I had the same problem in the CQWW SSB. 10 or 12 times during my S&P
operation I would get the "Arc Fault" problem.  Pushing the "OPR" button
always got me going again. Looking back, I operate in a very quiet room and
always set the VOX very sensitive and the rig keys when something is
dropped.  I think that those were the times it faulted.  Same as a short
"dit".  Will switch to the two wire interface.

Strange that I worked so many stations with 60 watts to the antenna when the
linear was off!

N0UU