[TenTec] FS:TT-280 Power Supply for Delta

David Reynolds k6wrf at gotnet.net
Thu Nov 11 09:48:19 EST 2004

  I have a TT 280 power supply that  is rated at 18a cont and 22a
  intermittent.
  It works great and for looks is a 9 of 10.It has a very small chip on the
  bottom edge of the front panel which is barely noticable...I am asking
  $90 obo,  plus shipping from 95695 and the shipping weight is about 17
  lbs...I also have a 24" extension cable for the 12v end so you can get it
  a little  further away to remote it if you want to...

                tnx for reading this   Dave K6WRF