[TenTec] QSK with QSK-5PC

al_lorona at agilent.com al_lorona at agilent.com
Thu Nov 11 17:17:19 EST 2004

Tommy,

I never understand you. You start off by dismissing the 'figure of merit' concept, then you conclude by giving various figures of merit for various amplifiers! I'll take the latter and pretend that you didn't say the former.

Thank you for these very useful numbers.

I will disagree with you, however, and say that why should QSK go out the window just because I am using an amplifier?

Al