[TenTec] 962 / 961 P/S Question

NJ0IP Rick at dj0ip.de
Mon Nov 15 00:29:07 EST 2004

Bother are rated for 20A, 13.5Vdc and both shut down when the current
exceeds 22A.
I have both and interchange them all the time.
Obviously the 962 is the newer of the two.
I bought my 961 with my OMNI V and the 962 with my OMNI VI.
So a 962 will probably be several years younger than a 961.

73
Rick