[TenTec] N4PY Orion Control

Jeff Griffin kb2m at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 18:42:12 EST 2004

 How about making HF memories really useful. I always forget when net's
start, and usually miss them even though I'm sitting in the shack doing
something that has me thinking about something else. What would be nice is
if you could program a memory to QSY to a pre-programmed frequency at the
start of a net you want to hear. This would be a very good addition to the
N4PY Orion software.  This is  already done with my Satellite tracking
programs....

73 Jeff kb2m