[TenTec] mozilla

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 15 22:18:14 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

Netscape and Mozilla have a common ancestor.  I've been using Netscape
since version 4, and the current version, 7.2, is capable of the same
spam detection.
Having been familiar with Netscape, the look and feel of Thunderbird had no
learning curve.

At the office we're a Microsoft shop, but I wouldn't use Outlook (or,
worse yet,
Outlook Express) otherwise.

BTW...on an administrative note (not aimed at you, Jim) policing the
list is against
the rules, and can result in future messages being moderated for
offenders.

73 de Jim - AD6CW