[TenTec] Service Pack 2 Won't Install (off topic!!)

Paul gw7lhi at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:39:32 EST 2004

Jim,

It's possible that your motherboard requires a BIOS upgrade.

You should find it at the motherboard manufacturers web sit, usually in
support or download areas.

It is important to establish which board is fitted to your computer and what
the current BIOS version is.
The method of finding your current BIOS version should also be on the
manufacturers web.

This is an issue even with some relatively new boards, eg: Intel D865GLC.

Hope this helps.

Paul MW0CDO.