[TenTec] Orion and digital modes?

Dennis Bryant brya5984 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 21 09:12:54 EST 2004

Thanks for this information. I tried to use my Orion on PSK31 for several
weeks and never could get the right hook-up. I called TT about my problems
and they tried to help, but they seemed not to have a good handle on this
either. The manuel was no help although the old manuel was more help than
the new manuel. I finally gave up, but maybe I will try once again. I could
not get the radio to transmit. I think the stereo to mono adapter may help.

Dennis N4MUS