[TenTec] Equipment value

telegrapher at att.net telegrapher at att.net
Sun Nov 21 22:05:41 EST 2004

I'm trying to sell  some tenTec equipment for a lady who's husband is
gone.  It consists of a Corsair Model 560, Power supply/speaker model
260 i think it is and the microphone and holder.  SN is 560-00XXX.  I'd
like to get an idea as to what this might be worth.  I've not tested it
but she said he used it till he went into the nursing home.  Not knowing
i would be involved with this gear, i bought his antenna's so other than
knowing the radio powers up, i have to suspect that it works properly.
he used it with on 20-15-10 meters mainly.

Looks good with a few scratches  but overall i'd say it's a good strong
8 and maybe a 9.  Needs a little dust removal, i wiped it off but a good
brush would do a better job.  I think the invoice said it was bought in
1984.  Des that sound right?  I didn't realize this was that old.

Any help with this would sure be appreciated.

Larry
W0OGH