[TenTec] Non Weasled Corsair for sale

Jim Crooke crooke at crooke.us
Mon Nov 22 10:37:12 EST 2004

Greetings,

I have a good to very good condition Corsair with the 3 filters
installed and not to be removed for sale.  I have the matching power
supply to go with it.  The PTO is in good shape.  Looking at this
discussion on weasels and such makes me a bit nervous figuring out what
to ask for it.  I would like to have Paul's high figures for everything,
but  would that make me a weasel?  Maybe.

Instead, I'll ask $480 plus shipping for the rig, filters installed, and ps.

This is one of my backup rigs and I want to get some VHF equipment so
something has to go.

73 de Jim KJ0C