[TenTec] Question regarding Omni VI+ on SSB

Charles Greene W1CG at QSL.NET
Thu Nov 25 12:33:52 EST 2004

Hi,

  Agree with the ratings but you need to differentiate between the K2 and
K2 with DSP.  The K2 with DSP is one notch higher than the K2 without
it.  I'd give the K2 with DSP an 8 as a SSB rig.   The the Omni-VI + with
DSP is probably a 9 on SSB due to better analog filters.  The DSP on the
OMNI 6+ helps a little but not much.

Chas, W1CG