[TenTec] Noise canceling headphones

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Fri Nov 26 22:02:40 EST 2004

>The Koss QZ Pro model *is* noise cancelling.  Works pretty
>well.  About $60.

That is less than Heil's list price for active noise cancelling phones
(without mic) and about the same price as the non noise cancelling Koss
QZ/99. I'd like to try them.
So far though, the QZ/99 are doing a great job for me, and they don't
require a battery. They have a little more metal showing, not as much
plastic, which may not really be better, but I guess I'm a bit old
fashioned and like the more "traditional" look of the QZ/99.

DE N6KB