[TenTec] WTB: 221 Filter and remote encoder for Omni VI

Chuck Guenther ni0c at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 10:00:17 EST 2004

I'm a new subscriber to this discussion list.  Bought my first Ten-Tec rig a few days ago-- an unmodified Omni VI.  It is unquestionably the best radio I've ever used.

I'm looking for the 221 filter (250 Hz BW for the 9MHz IF, with offset at 500 Hz).  I offer for even trade the Inrad #760 (250 Hz for 9 MHz IF, with standard 750 Hz offset), or will pay a reasonable amount by check.

I'm also looking for the remote encoder for the Omni VI (I believe the part no. is 301).

Finally, I'd also like the option 1 upgrade kit (DSP noise reduction).

Send e-mails to: ni0c at earthlink.net.  Thank you.

73 de Chuck  NI0C