[TenTec] Noise canceling headphones

David E. Shelton n4in at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 27 11:07:18 EST 2004

Heil does make a version of the Proset (headphones and mic combination) that
has the quiet phone, noise canceling, that sell for $200, a little much but
only a $60 additional option for the regular Proset. I used N4LQ's and I
must say they work suprising well. The Proset version completely covers the
ear.
73,
David, N4IN