[TenTec] Century 670 keyer manual / help

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Sun Nov 28 22:16:08 EST 2004

Floyd:

I have a paper copy of the 670 data sheets. I can make a photocopy and
mail it to you or I could scan it.

If power and output were interchanged, it may only blow Q4, the output
transistor, a type MPS 6514. Probably any general purpose NPN transistor
will work as a substitute. The output is an open collector NPN
transistor, so it will not key negative voltages (i.e.: grid block
keying) or high positive voltage (cathode keying).

				73,

				Bob WB2VUF