[TenTec] Omni 6+ for sale

Jim Miller WB5OXQ wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Mon Nov 29 22:08:02 EST 2004

I have sent my omni 6+ (a factory 6+) to Tentec for repair for not receiving
and to have all updates (if any) done.  If anyone would like to buy it make
me an offer off this list and if you offer more than TenTec does on a trade
in its yours.  It is cosmetically a 10 on the front panel ( I am a non
smoker) and there are minor scratches on the sides near the bottom.
Basically a very clean radio.  I am sure whatever is wrong with it TenTec
will have it working like new.  It does not have any optional filters since
I use it only for ssb. It is model 564 and serial number 03AQ10017.
wb5oxq at grandecom.net .