[TenTec] FS - 538AT Jupiter Plus

N0KHQ at aol.com N0KHQ at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 23:08:52 EST 2004

Hello All

Got to make some room. Since  buying the TT Orion in June of this year, the
Jupiter has spent all of its time  in its shipping container. I don't plan on
ever using it again. Currently my  station consists of the TT Orion,
IC-756Proll, TS-950SDX and a TS-830S....so  something has got to go.

I have for sale a TT 538 Jupiter in excellent  condition with Built-in ATU,
Knob upgrade kit and external fan...no mic. The  unit will be shipped in its
original box with owners manual. The Jupiter just  came back from TT.....had a
couple of Optical encoders replaced. The Jupiter has  been RFI updated by
myself and TT.

Asking $1050.00 US. Payable by Bank  Certified Check or Postal Money Order.
CONUS only. I'll pay shipping and  insurance. Shipping from 63026

This rig will make someone very  happy.

Please reply to N0KHQ at Aol.Com or call me at home  636-349-4897

Thank You

John / N0KHQ / St. Louis