[TenTec] Omni VI "sport serial port"

David W LeJeune, Sr lejeuned at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 7 20:00:48 EDT 2004

Just read the review on the K1NU interface - as I remember, this is alot
cheaper than the ICOM interface.  Only difference is the ICOM interface
allows you to interface to up to 4 ICOM receivers/tranceivers that support
the CV1 interface.  Unless you need that multiple radio functionality, I'd
buy the K1NU device - good reports on e-ham.

Dave