[TenTec] FS: OMNI VI+ complete station

Jeff Frank jafrank at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 8 12:15:17 EDT 2004

Dave - I am very interested in your complete Omni 6Opt1 station. What is the
serial number of the Omni6?  Do you know the date of manufacture.  I
understand the equipment is in excellent electrical condx but what is the
physical condition? I live in New York City. Where in NH do you live? If I
buy maybe I would take a drive up there to pick up the equipment.
Jeff - KX2P