[TenTec] Possible Hercules Power Supply

Duane Budd w5ben at arrl.net
Sat Oct 9 13:30:25 EDT 2004

I have an 80-amp battery charger which I removed from motorhome. It is in
good, working condition. I replaced it with a "modern" charger which has
multiple modes.

This is one HEAVY monster. And it is large! I think it would adequately
power a Hercules amp, but probably would need a battery in line for
smoothing the output.

This thing is too big and heavy to ship, considering it is not worth a lot
of money. If anyone within easy driving distance of Johnson City, TN (in the
extreme northeast corner of TN) is interested, please reply off the
reflector.

Thanks...

Duane Budd
w5ben at arrl.net