[TenTec] I want to trade for a Jupiter or Pegasus

George R. Griesbach W5GRG w5grg at comforttexas.net
Sat Oct 9 22:54:36 EDT 2004

I need a radio for ARES work, I have a nearly new in box Icom 718 and a
Ten-Tec 229 tuner in good shape that I would like to trade for a Jupiter or
a Pegasus. Please let me know off list if you have one of these radios and
are willing to trade.  I have some vintage ham gear also if someone is
interested in trading for that sort of thing. I can send pictures of both
units.
Thank You
George R. Griesbach W5GRG
505 River Oaks Rd.