[TenTec] FS TenTec Omni VI (mdl 563) with Factory Opt 3

Novak, Craig R craig.novak at hp.com
Tue Oct 12 16:01:07 EDT 2004

Unit has been in my possession 3 months, I bought it used from
Burghardt-Amateur.   I decided that I wanted to upgrade to the Orion.

Unit has been sent to Ten Tec for checkout and alignment.  It just came
back yesterday.  It received a clean bill of health.  2 diodes in the
ALC were replaced as they apparently were marginal.

Cosmetically, the unit has scratches on the top of the Aluminum front
bezel.  No other marks that I can see.  The screen is very clear and
knobs are tight.

No other filters besides factory standard are included.

Will include manual.

Photo on request to craig.novak at hp.com

Serial number on unit: 09A10504

Price: $1250.00