[TenTec] Jupe+n4py+mixw2

David McClafferty ve1adh at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 14 09:55:04 EDT 2004

I had the same problem running other programs and N4PY
software at the same time on a P100. Moved to a P3
900mhz, 128meg and no problem with N4PY + MixW2 or
most other combinations. The only combination I have a
problem with now is with N4PY + Digital Radio Mondial
software. I think the problem there is sound card
related.

73,Dave, VE1ADH