[TenTec]$25? Disolving pto grease

Mike Hyder -N4NT- mike_n4nt at charter.net
Mon Oct 18 00:03:32 EDT 2004

Years ago the grease was red.  I asked for specifics about it and was told,
"We just get it down at the co-op."

My uncle is a clock person.  He tells me that to lubricate clocks it is
important to use either fish oil or a synthetic oil because petroleum-based
lubricants attack the brass.

73, Mike N4NT